Hi everybody.

Sorry for my short absence from this topic.

I've gone ahead and put my name on the RubyGarden page for translating
Ruby/Tk.  However, I really need to ask Koji Arai's permission first--it is,
after all, his document and he has expressed interest in Jpn->Eng
translation himself.

Arai-san, what do you think?
Yoroshikereba, yatte mitai to omoimasu.

--Neil Johnson

news:002101c09fd2$8a820820$01f9fea9 / austin.rr.com...