* leon breedt <bitserf / gmail.com> [1017 16:17]:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:02:31 +0900, David Ross <dross / code-exec.net> wrote:
> > No thanks, I'm writing one in a framework without rails. The main
> > developer is reluctant to help package it for RPA.
> Everyone chooses what works for them, and, this thread was originally
> for people who have already decided on Rails, and, one might assume,
> prefer it to the alternatives.
>
> So, what purpose does your post serve? It doesn't offer an alternative
> or contribute anything to the discussion.

Look, guys, David is a troll, ok?
It's really as simple as that.

The fact that he keeps a civil tongue in his head for
a month or so at a time does nothing to change that.

--
The State is the kind of organization which, though it does big things
badly, does small things badly too. - John Kenneth Galbraith