Francis Hwang wrote:

> ... Last time, Rob talked about topic maps, so we got a few folks
> showing up more to hear about topic maps. ( I've joked that at this
> rate, I'll have to rename it the Ruby-Ontology-NYC group. )

Are there any notes or other tangibles from this discussion?  I'm
interested in Ruby + topic maps as well.

In general, do groups tend to keep any sort of notes from their
meetings?  My guess would be that any sort of admin overhead would make
the meetings less fun, but as a practical matter it would be nice if
there were some record of the myriad ad-hoc discussions and presentations.

Thanks,

James Britt