Okay--just a quick request. Could a few of you glance at the flyer and
let me know if it looks okay? Any typos I'm not seeing? Etc. FWIW: I
left the meeting time at 7, since that seemed to work for people at the
last meeting. So...one last time...Tuesday, October 19th, at 7 pm, in
room 120 of the TMCB. Sound good?

   http://www.jamisbuck.org/rug_flyer.pdf

Thanks! If no one has any objections, I'll print the flyers out tomorrow
and take them to the secretaries in the CS department tomorrow afternoon.

Hans or Jacob -- I can't remember who said they could post an
announcement to the UUG. :) Whoever it was, you could post the
announcement anytime after the flyer is validated.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu