[Gavin Kistner <gavin / refinery.com>, 2004-10-11 03.19 CEST]
> Well...no one seems to have posted a Quiz solution.
>
> I'm sorry that it didn't seem to catch people's fancy. To help figure
> out what makes a good quiz:
> Was the question too hard, too long, or too boring to tackle and solve?

Well, in my case, mathematics are not my strong point (they are my weak :).
I managed to divide a triangle into minifaces and all that, but the part
about rotating and translating it to the actual triangle position was too
hard. (My chosen method was to divide a model triangle and later move it to
each polyedre(?) face to get the actual coordinates of the inner points.
Maybe if I calculated the subfaces directly on the face it would have been
easier... who knows.)

In short, the problem was the mathematics/geometry.