Hi folks,

sorry for being, er, not entirely correct. :blush:

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 05:19:36 +0900, Stephan Kš╬per
>
> A few minor errors:
>
>  1. It's an article by Basheera Khan.

To be really precise (this time) the URL I posted is the second page of
a two page article by Basheera Khan. Which cites Alan Cox.

>  2. It's about Alan Cox, not Brad Cox.

You're right - I wrong. "Don't be sorry, be careful" as my English
teacher uses to say.

>  3. The article doesn't mention Ruby at all.

Again I wasn't precise: What I tried (and apparently failed) to say was
that the article mentions _tainting_ which is a Ruby feature.

A German article referencing Alan Cox' article (which you can find here:
http://www.pro-linux.de/cgi-bin/NB2/nb2.cgi?show.7372.3010.) actually
has the word 'Ruby' in it.

I suppose I really shouldn't post, when being too tired to concentrate
on what I type.

> Other than that everything you said was correct.

Thanks. Blushing for a while...

Stephan