On Oct 11, 2004, at 12:44 AM, martinus wrote:
> geodesic.rb contains the subsampling code,
> geodesic-data.rb contains the data as published in the quiz, and
> depthcue.rb is a simple opengl visualization (a modified opengl
> sample).

Wow...nice work with the OpenGL! (I had to sneak some time at lunch
while at work with my windows box to check it out, since it sadly
didn't work on MacOS X.)

As Dennis noted, you need to normalize your points to create a Geodesic
Sphere and not just a primitive with nicely meshed face.

I'll have to do a more in-depth code review tomorrow or Wednesday, when
I write up the Summary. Very nice and terse, though, from what I see so
far!