Mike Wilson wrote:

# RCR summaries will now take place on Monday, starting now ;)

Thanks for the summary. (We had summary weather yesterday; it seemed
like winter was over. :-)

# Open Change Requests
# ====================

[...]

# #U004 More list operators
# wants more list operators in Ruby, like those found in languages such
# as Haskell, Lisp, Prolog, Icon, and Erlang
# posted to wiki:RubyWishList(obsolete)
#
#
# #U005 Discuss possibility of icon-like suspend or "inside-out yield"
# This is used to create generators rather than iterators. It is achieved
by
# leaving the state of the function on the stack.
# posted to wiki:RubyWishList(obsolete)

I sure hope "(obsolete)" is supposed to refer to the origins and not to
the status.

That seems almost--but not quite--obvious.

Conrad Schneiker