> I am not sure what you want to do... do you want to separate these
> things by class and print out the corresponding symbol?

i want to execute different code depending on the klass (Class) object
given to the method.

> Anyhow, I tried your code and it worked fine for me. I substituted
> 4 for obj and commented the ...  of course.

the code works, I am wondering if there is a more elegant/efficient
way to write it.

-g.

--
www.navel.gr | tel: +30 2106898050 | fax: +30 2106898437

Navel does not accept liability for any errors, viruses or omissions in
the contents of this message. The full corporate policy is available on
our site.

have fun: www.joy.gr