matz / zetabits.com (Yukihiro Matsumoto) writes:

> Unfortunately, I not a Windows person.  Without help from somebody
> (e.g. you), we cannot accomplish the state that you want.

I'm eager to participate... but I don't think I've got the programming
"chops" to do the kind of hacking that my current problem requires. :)

However, if I set my mind to it, there's no reason I can't at least
learn something.  I'll need to learn much more about Ruby's source
layout, and the way it uses shared libs, etc.  I look forward to it.

Domo arigato gozaimasu, matz.

--
Jonathan Feinberg   jdf / pobox.com   Sunny Brooklyn, NY
http://pobox.com/~jdf