Nikolai Weibull ha scritto:

> That's basically saying that since the method implies? isn't a standard
> method, what could happen if Angelina and Joe Automator implement it for
> different things.

sure, but a method has a name wich explains what it does, an operator
does not. I understand that this thinking brings to "let's remove all
operators!" mood, but actually having just some is ok, specially if they
have a widely used meaning (say, + )

>>Maybe we could be happy if standard operators such as
>>+= or != could be overriden, and everything could become prefix.
>

> += is given by +, so that's no problem.
> 	nikolai

actually, I'd like to override += (just think of Array#+= done via in
place addition or with sum and reassign), just to say :)