Hi,
I hoped to really get a deep-copy of a binding context when cloning it.
But as the following example shows that this is not the case:
    	if (!Module.respond_to?(:test)) then print "as expected\n" end
    	context = (Object.module_eval ("binding")).clone()
    	eval('class Module; def test(); end; end;', context)
    	if (Module.respond_to?(:test)) then print "hmmm, why this?" end

I would like to allow class/module-modifications in the eval command but
this should not affect the main-context! On the other hand I need the
"Object.module_eval("binding")-context in order to also let the user
extend classes like Module/Class/Object (as proposed by David Alan Black
in his post from yesterday ("Re: eval-context problem(bug?)"))

Am I expecting something impossible? Is there some kind of "real
deep-copy"?

Regards
Clemens