From: Jamis Buck [mailto:jgb3 / email.byu.edu]

		What's the deliverable for this quiz? I *think* I understand the
		problem, but are we supposed to emit the points of the dome to a file?
		Are we supposed to do an OpenGL interface that draws the dome? Are we
		supposed to plug our script into an industrial robot and have it start
		cranking out full-size geodesic domes for use in construction projects?

Hrm, that's a good point...I completely failed to specify that, didn't I?

OpenGL (while it would be nice) is not expected.
Given the robust nature of the problem,  spitting them out to a file, or even standard out, would be acceptable.

(The actual application where I came up with this problem was in creating geodesic domes for SketchUp, a 3D architectural modelling package for Mac/Win which happens to also support Ruby. However, the meat of the problem is in figuring out the vertices and then making faces from them; doing something useful with that information is the fun part, but outside of the scope of this quiz.)