Dave Thomas wrote:

# Nobuko Asakai <nasakai / unix.amherst.edu> writes:
#
# > I'm new to the list and to Ruby, but I am fluent in Japanese and
English.
# > I'd like to contribute by helping to translate some of the
documentation.
# > I'm sure there is a documentation translation project underway, can
# > someone point me to the right place to get started?
#
# Thank you for offering. This is a big need.
#
# There's a short list of documents that people have asked to be
# translated at
#
#     http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?TranslationsInProgress

Hmm. What happened to the (IIRC first/original) Ruby/Tk request?

Well, I just added an entry for Ruby/Tk. AFAIK, no work as been done on an
English translation of it's documentation.

(And if Ruby/FOX catches on, someone may want to add an entry for
translation in the other direction.)

Conrad Schneiker