Hi all,

I am an avid user of Scite for Ruby editing. One of the first editors
that called my attention was Kate, which has a good syntax
highlighting. Then I switched completely over to Scite, once Kaspar
Schiess provided an extended Ruby syntax highlighting for Scite (it
colors almost everything). Now that Rails has provided such a nice
environment for site development, I wish I had HTML + Ruby syntax
coloring for Scite.

I know there is VIM, Emacs, etc, but I like Scite the most.

I tried to add the support myself, but it's too complex for me. Maybe
someone else better at C can take a look at it:

Scite - http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html

Kaspar Schiess' extended syntax highlighting -
http://www.tua.ch/ruby/pastprojects.html

Rails - http://www.rubyonrails.org

How does Ruby look to me? -
http://sinsalabintrix.blogspot.com/2004/09/example-code-improved_29.html

Follows a little ERuby or ERB or RHTML script:
--------------------<-- cut ------------<-----------------
<h1>Friends#display</h1>
<%= @person.name %><br />
<%= @person.street1 %><br />