On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:39:04 +0900, Markus <markus / reality.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 15:19, Joachim Wuttke wrote:
> > Thank you, Brian.
> > This is quite a convincing example: I count not less than eight
> > places where the "end" could be missing.
> > Just for curiosity: why didn't Ruby borrow indentation semantics
> > from Python ?
>      Now there's an RCR I'd support.  Heck, I'd even volunteer to code
> it!

I think you'll find more people who don't want such an abomination.

Python's indentation is the number one thing that prevents me from
even considering using that language, because it forces me to work in
a stupid manner (e.g., *its* manner), rather than adapting to my
manner.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com