All,

We have made the .mp3 files (64kbs...downsampled from 192kbs) available of
the sessions of the 2004 Ruby Conference.  I added mp3 tags on all the files
so they appear as an album (compilation) and the artist is the speaker.
They are available from the RubyForge BitTorrent site. They are all in a
single .zip file (rubyconf04.zip...364MB)...there are a total of 20 mp3
files in the .zip:

Friday:
 01-Welcome.mp3
 02-RubyTraining.mp3
 03-TestingWithRuby.mp3
 04-Ruwiki.mp3
 05-TychoPIM.mp3
 06-HackingRuby.mp3
 07-Alph.mp3

Saturday:
 08-Narf.mp3
 09-rubydoc.org.mp3
 10-RubyOnRails.mp3
 11-RailsDemo.mp3
 12-RubyGems.mp3
 13-YARV.mp3
 14-TestUnit.mp3
 15-Keynote.mp3

Sunday:
 16-RubyOnWindows.mp3
 17-Copland.mp3
 18-CodeGeneration.mp3
 19-Rubyx4DC.mp3
 20-Closing.mp3

Links:

http://bt.rubyforge.org/

The torrent is:

http://bt.rubyforge.org/rubyconf04.zip.torrent

If someone wants to get these, unzip and host them via HTTP that's cool...we
just don't have the bandwidth :-)  If someone wants them in 192kbs format,
let me know via a direct email and we can work out how to get them to ya
(its 1.4GB that way though).

Best,

Rich