Hi!

  I'm designing CMS for a corporate use with Rails and I have a problem with
implementing some of my ideas about content structure.
  In my plans, I want to have a model called Folder, to which all the relevant
data will be linked. Any folder can be a parent for any other Folder, so they
should create a hierarchical structure like this:
   + Folder 1
    `- Folder 2
    `- Folder 3
      `- Folder 4
    `- Folder 5
  + Folder 6
    `- Folder 7
.....and so on
  And now the problem: how can I do this with ActiveRecord?
I want to follow KISS for now, so `folders` table is like:
  + id
  + parent_id
  + name
  + description
  However,  I fear that there's no way to do 'has_many :folders' inside Folder
model, because it's not in AR's design(probably there'll be "name-guessing"
issues or someth like that). Any ideas are very, very appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
MuraveyLabs.