Hi,

In message "Re: Bit of the Matz Interview (in Rubyist Magazine)"
    on Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:12:22 +0900, <ume / lightsider.com> writes:

|I haven't translated it all yet (it's quite long to translate, and I'm just
|doing this because I'm bored ^^), but here you go. Please pardon the spotty
|translation, but at least it gives you an idea so far. ^^;;

Thank you for the work.

|--works for ... something network? (Jas: sorry, my understanding's a bit
|fuzzy here)

A company named "Network Applied Communication Laboratory (Network
Ouyou Tsuushin Kenkyuujo) or "netlab.jp".

|--has a wife and three children.

And going to be four.

							matz.