In article <4164579E.3070106 / brian-schroeder.de>,
Brian Schr?der  <ruby / brian-schroeder.de> wrote:
>Hello Group,
>
>who are the editors of the ruby webpages? Especially
>ruby-lang.org
>rubygarden.org
>ruby-doc.org
>
>I searched on the pages but they have no impressum.

What's an 'impressum'?  I'm assuming from the context that it's the name
of the page editor.

>(You know, in
>germany there are lawyers suing you if you have no impressum available
>"from each page and without scrolling on a 800x600 screen". Really)

So you're saying that the lawsuit situation is even worse in Germany than
in the US?  That's pretty hard to do.
Why would lawyers sue if you don't list the page editor (and how do they
find you in that case)?

Phil