On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 05:23:11 +0900, Dmitry Verkhovsky <ruby / verk.info> wrote:

> Chad Fowler wrote:

> >>Recordings where made.  I think the conference organizers are
> >>recovering.  Editing this stuff is a big job, too.
> >>
> > That's a fair assessment.  If it doesn't look like it's going to
> > happen quickly enough, we may ask for volunteers to help.
> >

> What kind of help do you need ?

Right now, I just need someone to go to work for me so I can get a few
days rest ;)

Seriously, though, I have all of the video (most of it, anyway) in
digital form, but I'm afraid I drag/dropped some of the scenes in the
wrong order in my haste to get everything converted before running out
of hard drive space in between sessions.  So I need to go through and
watch the whole thing to make sure it makes sense.

Also, a warning...this is _not_ very high quality video.  But it's
enough for those who really wished they were there to understand what
happened during the sessions.  Unfortunately due to technical problems
and unpreparedness I didn't get all of the sessions, and I missed a
few minutes of some of the sessions that I _did_ get.

Rich and Ryan from InfoEther were also recording the talks to mp3.  We
need to get them all converted and get both video and audio stuck onto
a bittorrent or something.

Chad