trans. (T. Onoma) wrote:
> Can anyone else verify this?  Are my messages actually distorted on the other
> end?

> Subject: HTML email
> Date: Tuesday 05 October 2004 09:30 pm
> From: Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au>
> To: trans. <transami / runbox.com> (T. Onoma)
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> Can you please do me a favour?  Check to see whether your email client
> is sending HTML email, and if possible, change it to text, at least
> for ruby-talk posts?
>
> Posts to ruby-talk from you appear in smaller writing than those from
> everybody else, and are difficult for me to read.  I presume it's
> because they're sending text and you're sending HTML.
>
> Thanks,
> Gavin

Well, viewing the message source shows that they are indeed plain text.
But I see the same thing Gavin described: the text of your messages is
consistently smaller than the text of other messages.

The only thing I can think of is that you've got the following headers set:

Other messages I checked didn't set the charset, and lacked the
Content-disposition header.

Could it be that (in my case) Thunderbird is interpreting those headers
and displaying with a smaller font size somehow?

- Jamis