James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> I'll confess that I'm a die hard BBEdit user and it would take a LOT to
> make me switch, but...

I had high expectations for TextMate (partly due to David's over-hyping
machine :p) and as expected, I am *seriously* disapointed by this 1.0.
Yeah, it's a 1.0, but it absolutely does *not* live up the hype. It has
some great potential however, and would it be opensource that I'd
already be hacking it all over the place. But it's not, so all I can do
is send my rants to Allan and David and pay the registration fee to
support their work.

--
Luc Heinrich - lucsky / mac.com