.-
| Hi all: I was just at Amazon looking at the reviews for Programming Ruby, and
| frankly, they suck. To be more accurate, they are more negative about Ruby
| than about the book.
|
| For example, here are three of the four reviews:

(...)

Hi,

those critics were not very verbose, but if those people took the time to fill
a negative review / opinion on amazon.com probably is there something in the
way ruby is perceived that triggers those reactions. It would be interesting
to investigate that.

(Hi I'm a newbie btw, but I really like what i see so far in ruby. elegant and
well balanced are the two comments i'll make about it.)

++k