Markus <markus / reality.com> wrote:

> I am not sure exactly what you are asking, so I will offer multiple
> suggestions and you can see what works best for you:
Thanks for your answer, i need to clarify...

I want, from a given file, output to a new file the lines containing a
word (the example was "Bourgogne") given as the third arg of the script.

Notice i'm able to do that in a "static" way that's to say changing the
word in the script's regexp, what i don't know is the correct syntax to
replace this word by a variable in the regexp, the variable being a
String (ARGV[2].to_s).
--
yt