On Oct 4, 2004, at 18:36, Charles Mills wrote:

> Here I am replying to my own post...
> I looked at the rdoc C parser, it doesn't look like rdoc maintains its
> state between each .c file.  Is this what is going on?

That's correct - it would be inappropriate to do that when RDoc is used
(for example) to document all the Ruby extensions.

I'm not sure of an easy way to handle your particular problem, apart,
perhaps from an ugly cheat. In each .c file that defines classes based
on the external module, put a definition of the module variable and the
define_module line in an ifdef's out chunk of code (see, I said it was
ugly)

Cheers

Dave