James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2004, at 12:17 PM, Brian Schr?der wrote:
>
>> Hello List,
>>
>> again I ask for your help. I'm going to give a 16 hours course on ruby
>> this week, and I've created some slides to aid me with this.
>

> The presentation is looking pretty good.  One thing I did notice, on
> page 19 and 20, the comments do not reflect the code.  You talk about
> yield, but use a passed block.
>
> Cover slide looks good!  ;)

Thanks ;) I really liked this. Even though the unetched one had a better
angle of vision, but the etched ruby is geekier.

Thanks for the comments. In fact there was a problem in my makefiles, I
had fixed this before but the update was not reflected. Guess I have to
learn rake.

I want to link to your sides on the slides homepage to give you the
credits for the image, where should I link to?

regards,

Brian
--
Brian Schr?der