Hello List,

again I ask for your help. I'm going to give a 16 hours course on ruby
this week, and I've created some slides to aid me with this.
I have to admit that some examples might not be as bright as I wish, and
also there are missing some exercises.
I created the slides in english, such that they can be used by a bigger
part of the community if need should be.

The slides will not cover all that I hope to say in the course, when the
slides have finished I will start with a free experimentation phase
based on my ants sample implementation
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/ants/

It would be great if some of you could look at the slides and correct
the language and if somebody comes up with a great example or exercise I
would also be glad for comments.

The slides are located at
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/course/

Regards,