Hi --

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Tim Hunter wrote:

> I'm just back from the Ruby Conference and I have to give a big (usenet)
> hand to David and Chad for putting on a great conference! It was my first
> RubyConf and it was truly an enlightening and fulfilling experience. I
> really enjoyed the opportunity to see and meet some of the folks I've
> previously only known from their posts on c.l.r. I also enjoyed listening
> and talking to other Ruby enthusiasts.

You are most welcome :-)  We always like doing it, and it's so
rewarding to see it all come together.

> The conference facilities were generally very good.  My room was clean and
> quiet and (except for Friday morning) supplied a hot shower. Those
> attendees who had the "meal plan" got 3 "continental' breakfasts, 3
> lunches, and a dinner. The only problem I noted was the cramped seating.

Victims of our own success :-)  It was a bit crowded.  It's always
hard to have exact numbers at the time we contract for the rooms
(actually we had someone register on Friday morning!), but we'll try
to cast a generous net.

Thanks, to you and everyone, for coming -- see you next time :-)

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net