Hi everyone!

  I have a problem with my redirect_to usage. Following code in my controller,
doesn't redirects to a page, but instead gives me '200 OK' HTTP response,
with information that document was moved, and link to a page where I
redirected user to.

  def destroy
    user = User.find(@params["id"])
    flash['notice'] = "User '#{user.name}' deleted"
    user.destroy
    redirect_to :action => "list"
  end

  This was taken almost exactly from the tutorial and it was workin' for me
nicely for a few days until I messed up something, I don't know what.
There's a set of after_filters that I use to implement nested layouts, maybe
problem is there. I'd appreciate if someone will tell me what that behavior
means, so I'll be able to investigate further. Of course I could check the
sources to see it by myself, but I'm not feeling *that* comfortable with
Rails yet :)

Thanks in advance,
--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin