Mathieu Bouchard <matju / sympatico.ca> writes:

> On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Dave Thomas wrote:
> > Mathieu Bouchard <matju / sympatico.ca> writes:
> > > After a while I'll go put them on the following page which shall give an
> > > idea of the nombre de personnes qui sont interessees a lire et utiliser
> > > cette docu.
> > > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?PeopleWhoWouldLikeFrenchTranslation
> > A Suggestion. Rather than create a separate page, what about adding a
> > set of columns to:
> >    http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?TranslationsInProgress
> > one for each target language?
>
> Because it's really not for who is translating something nor even for who
> wants to translate. It's for who wants something translated. This could
> eventually trigger actual translations, which would become listed on the
> page you suggest.

True, but I still feel there's benefit in having it all in one
place. The page may need a bit of refactoring to get there, but it
might still be worthwhile.

I agree your poll is separate: all I'm suggesting is that we keep a
record of translations wanted, pending, and completed in a single
place.

Regards

Dave