matz / zetabits.com (Yukihiro Matsumoto) writes:

> I've already fixed this in 1.7.x.  But it has not been backported to
> 1.6, since I'm not sure how DOSISH people react for using backslash
> as escape character.

Ben gets his wish, I update

    http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/new_features.html
and
    http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/new_features.html

And the amazing closed loop that is the Ruby community moves on :)

However... a request. I'm concerned that the New Features page above
isn't capturing all the changes. I'm trying to keep up, but the
changelog doesn't always tell the full story. Could 1.7 users keep an
eye on it and let me know of things that are missing?

Thanks

Dave