Hello,

is there anyone betters in QTRuby or Korundum? Of course, there are
examples in the tgz, but I'm especially concerned about UIC - creating
widgets on the fly from XML.

I can run the example and create widget but don't know what to do
further. For instance I have created some buttons in Designer and now
don't know how to access them in Ruby.

One example is better than 10GB manual :-) so I please anyone to write
preferably complete tutorial. I think ruby+kde/qt+xml could be VERY
powerful thing but people are lazy and want to learn everything as soon
as possible. Usually the best thing is not the winning :-(
If I'll tell my chief about Korundum, he would probably say that's
great but without manual we will prefer Java in the future.

Thank you!

MiG