I have been thinking lately about rangess and I will give you the two
different range operators and what comes to mind first.

Operator One:    ..   (two dots)
Example:    1..5
What comes to mind: Exclusive
How It Works:   Inclusive (the last number 5, is included)

Operator Two:    ...   (three dots)
Example:      1...5
What comes to mind: Inclusive
How It Works: Exclusive (the last number 5, is excluded)

How range operators work seems sort of backwards to me. It would appear
as if the "..." (three dots) would be the inclusive one, including the
last value and the ".." (two dots) would be exclusive and exclude the
last value.

Am I off in my own little world here or have others pondered this?
(Perhaps it has been brought up before?) I am not requesting a change on
this, I am merely pointing out what seems unnatural in a very natural
language.

Zach