I'm about to install FXRuby on Suse for the first time, but I seem to
remember that you don't need to install Fox. I remember Lyle saying
that FXRuby came with Fox. Maybe that was just for Windows though.

If you can wait until the weekend, I should have had a chance to get
my FXRuby working by then...

-Rich