--=-W/JDcXjkJjS7iRbFo7+I

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 02:50 +0900, Francis Hwang wrote:
> Ben Giddings <bg-rubytalk / infofiend.com> wrote in message news:<4159F5BE.=
9010700 / infofiend.com>...
> > Anybody know who this is?
> >=20
> > I'd be interested to know if they have other Rubyists working there --=20
> > I'd expect they would, wouldn't they?
>=20
> Looks like it's the poster, Milestone Capital Management. You could
> always email them and ask.
>=20
> F.
>=20

Heh, I didn't realize it was milecap until you pointed that out.  We host
(or hosted; I don't keep up on these things) some of their servers.  I
think I know who probably pushed ruby usage within the company; google tell=
me that he does some work on freebsd ruby stuff within ports, as well.

--=20
Andres Salomon <dilinger / voxel.net>

--=-W/JDcXjkJjS7iRbFo7+I

--=-W/JDcXjkJjS7iRbFo7+I--