Ben Giddings <bg-rubytalk / infofiend.com> wrote in message news:<4159F5BE.9010700 / infofiend.com>...
> Interesting, but you'd think that if someone is serious enough to have a
> job opening with Ruby as part of the title, someone on this list would
> know them, especially considering they're asking for a "Senior" Ruby
> developer.

Though you never know. At small companies, "Senior" sometimes means
you're the only one. Heck, at the non-profit I work at, they call me a
"Director". I direct myself, and one freelancer when we can afford
him.

A small size would also help explain why a finance company is taking a
risk like this ... when you're smaller you have to play to win.

> Anybody know who this is?
>
> I'd be interested to know if they have other Rubyists working there --
> I'd expect they would, wouldn't they?

Looks like it's the poster, Milestone Capital Management. You could
always email them and ask.

F.