James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2004, at 7:32 PM, Brian Schr?der wrote:
>
>> Hello Group,
>>
>> I hate to put something into the open before it is completely
>> finished, but time is running out for me.
>

> This is a fun project.  Was it inspired by this year's ICFP contest?
>
> I've been browsing through your source and it looks very nice to me.
> Naturally, some docs would help a lot.
>
> As far as the game goes, I would like to see more complicated boards.
> Even the ICFP simulator had obstacles (rocky terrain) and the
> programming environment there was far more restricted.  You have a
> full programming language to play with, so problems like pathfinding
> are much more reasonable.  Might as well take advantage of that, I
> say, opening up the possibility for some clever ant creations.
>
>> PS: Maybe we could elaborate the ants theme to a ruby-quiz?
>

> As a died-hard gamer, I'll be very sad if you don't submit this idea,
> when it's ready.  :D
>
> James Edward Gray II

Thanks for looking at the source.
Missing docs shure are a problem. I have to take some more time, the
problem is that I'm graduating and I`'m in the middle of my finals. So
it now seems like a stupid idea to give the course, because it is much
more fun than learning my stuff ;)

I chose a really simple environment, because I did not want it to get
too complicated. People who have been in contact with ruby only four
days should understand it. But it is shure that I'd really like to dive
deeper into this. Only that there is no time for that.

regards,

Brian