On Sep 28, 2004, at 7:32 PM, Brian Schr?der wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> I hate to put something into the open before it is completely
> finished, but time is running out for me.

This is a fun project.  Was it inspired by this year's ICFP contest?

I've been browsing through your source and it looks very nice to me.
Naturally, some docs would help a lot.

As far as the game goes, I would like to see more complicated boards.
Even the ICFP simulator had obstacles (rocky terrain) and the
programming environment there was far more restricted.  You have a full
programming language to play with, so problems like pathfinding are
much more reasonable.  Might as well take advantage of that, I say,
opening up the possibility for some clever ant creations.

> PS: Maybe we could elaborate the ants theme to a ruby-quiz?

As a died-hard gamer, I'll be very sad if you don't submit this idea,
when it's ready.  :D

James Edward Gray II