--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74

(I responded last night, but forgot to forward this response to the
list)

* Chad Fowler (chadfowler / gmail.com) wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:04:30 +0900, Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org> wrot=
e:
> > Hi,
> >=20
> > I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby.  Syndic8-Ruby is a
> > set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://syndic8.com/).  This is
> > the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.
> >
>=20
> VERY cool, Paul!  First Rubilicious, now this.  Is Technorati coming next=
? :)

Thanks, glad you like them.  Technorati was a good idea, so I whipped      =
    =20
some bindings up.  I'll package them up and release them tomorrow, but     =
    =20
if you want to play with them before then, you can grab them via CVS at    =
    =20
                                                                           =
    =20
  http://cvs.pablotron.org/?m=3Dtechnorati-ruby                            =
      =20
                                                                           =
    =20
(see http://pablotron.org/cvs/ for pserver instructions)                   =
    =20
                                                                           =
    =20
> > Changes since 0.1.0                                                    =
    =20
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D              =
                                          =20
> > * full Syndic8 XML-RPC API implemented (including subscription lists,  =
    =20
> >   category navigation, and weblog ping methods)                        =
    =20
> > * added Syndic8::Error class                                           =
    =20
> > * added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)       =
    =20
> > * added gemspec, generated RubyGem                                     =
    =20
> >                                                                        =
    =20
>                                                                          =
    =20
> Great!  I'll get it into the repository in the morning.  I'm at the      =
    =20
> end of my rope for the evening. ;)                                       =
    =20
                                                                           =
    =20
Cool, thanks :D                                                            =
    =20

> Chad

--=20
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74--