--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74

(I responded last night, but forgot to forward this response to the
list)

* Chad Fowler (chadfowler / gmail.com) wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:04:30 +0900, Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby.  Syndic8-Ruby is a
> > set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://syndic8.com/).  This is
> > the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.
> >

> VERY cool, Paul!  First Rubilicious, now this.  Is Technorati coming next? :)

Thanks, glad you like them.  Technorati was a good idea, so I whipped
some bindings up.  I'll package them up and release them tomorrow, but
if you want to play with them before then, you can grab them via CVS at

  http://cvs.pablotron.org/?m=technorati-ruby

(see http://pablotron.org/cvs/ for pserver instructions)

> > Changes since 0.1.0
> >   category navigation, and weblog ping methods)
> > * added Syndic8::Error class
> > * added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)
> > * added gemspec, generated RubyGem
> >

> Great!  I'll get it into the repository in the morning.  I'm at the
> end of my rope for the evening. ;)

Cool, thanks :D

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74

--Fh+fyCUbzktHKe74--