Hello Group,

I hate to put something into the open before it is completely finished,
but time is running out for me.

I'll give a course on ruby for CS students next week. The program I want
to have finished at the end of the course is a kind of a multiplayer
game. It simulates a simple ants world, and the clients have to
implement some kind of AI to steer the ants through their life.

Because I'm not a ruby guru, and I want to teach them "the real ruby
way" I ask you to donate a bit of your time to look at the source and
make improvement suggestions.

I aim on having a compact but readable implementation, that I will be
able to explain.

One thing on which is not too clear to me is how secure my
implementation is.

The source and more information can be found at:

  http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/ants/

Everybody who helps and makes it to Freiburg will be invited on a good
german beer ;)

kind regards,

Brian

PS: Maybe we could elaborate the ants theme to a ruby-quiz?
--
Brian Schr?der
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/