Hello all...

I am rather package-phobic and usually just offer a .tgz and a readme.
But I'm thinking of doing a little more this time.

I have an app I want to package, and I want to create a gem.

I *believe* that setup.rb is still required, is it not??

Anyhow, I have never used setup.rb except to play with it, and I've
never created a gem.

Some of my constraints are:

1. I have libs that are require'd only by this app (i.e., they are
    just separate pieces for convenience). Where should they go, and
    how should I reference them in the app?
2. Same question for data files and such. Where to put them, how to
    reference them?
3. Suppose I have a file of marshalled data and want to run a little
    utility program to load it into a .db -- how/when should I do this?

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks,
Hal