On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, vruz wrote:

> Don't let that grind you down, you'll always find people willing to
> help you here, you have made a smart choice with ruby, we should
> encourage that.

It get tiresome at times.  I'm doing what I can to avoid leaving any weird
setups for my offshore replacement.

> I don't have a RHEL here right now, but if I get my hands on one I'll
> let you know.

White Box Linux is a clone of RHEL 3.0.  I've been using it for testing
while waiting for the RedHat Licenses to arrive.  Very cool.  I need to
set up a User Mode Linux virtual machine running it on one of my systems
at home.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts, it's what I can remember in time to use.