Markus <markus / reality.com> wrote:
> I provided information to someone facing a problem
> regarding 1) how I solved a similar problem (albeit with only a few
> dozen machines) and 2) that it was not particularly difficult.

Your answer is a valid one, and may even be the best one for Matt's situation.

I can't speak for Carl, but my comment was meant to support the
creation of packages.  I'm not saying "install from source" is bad
advice, I'm saying I wish there were more alternatives.

Having burned a weekend (2 wks ago) trying to get the perfect setup to
install/compile mod_ruby and Arrow on Win32 -- without success -- I
may be a bit jaded :/

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)