On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 01:54:29AM +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:
> If you don't see that generating the ri documentation at the end, add
> one more step
>
>   make install-doc
>
> Then there's the libraries.  If you use Gems, then I believe the latest
> will automatically manage installing the ri documentation. If you use
> rpa, I think it comes with a hacked version of ri that does the same
> thing.

I think this has been disabled in RubyGems 0.8.x.
The ri distributed by RPA as ri-rpa was patched to allow RI documentation
to be removed on uninstall easily. It also includes pre-generated ri
documentation (so that one doesn't have to download Ruby's sources and
generate them manually).

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com