On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:54:07 +0900, Ruby Quiz <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> 1.  Please do not post any solutions or spoiler discussion for this quiz until

Maybe a fixed cutoff would be best... nothing before Sunday at **pm
(GMT or UTC) no matter when it's posted.

> 5.  Convert the numbers from step 4 back to letters:
>
>         CODEI NRUBY LIVEL ONGER

> Solutions to this quiz should accept a message as a command line argument and
> encrypt or decrypt is as needed.  It should be easy to tell which is needed by
> the pattern of the message, but you can use a switch if you prefer.

What if you fed it the output from above, exactly as is?  Either
you're assuming that "normal" text is fed into it, or you have
seriously overestimated my regex abilities ;)

An amusing little puzzle.  You're off to a great start :)

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)