--XZq0mbLCR4KNTYFe

* David A. Black (dblack / wobblini.net) wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Matt Lawrence wrote:
>
> > I just called the conference hotel and was told that they are completely
> > booked on Thursday and Friday nights.  Any suggestions?
>
> Here's a list of hotels near the conference facility:
>
> http://www.dullesexpo.com/guestinfo/hotelinfo/index.htm
>
> Of those, I was told that the Homestead and Sierra ones are the
> closest.  A number of us will have cars, so that we should be able to
> shuttle people around pretty efficiently.

I'll be able to transport people around as well if anyone needs it.

> > Also, will there be wireless access at the convention?  How about
> > recommendations for transport to and from the airport?
>
> As far as I know there is no wireless.  The conference hotel has a free
> airport shuttle; the estimate for taxis is $20 (as per the hotel
> website).

We've got a couple of extra WAPs at the house, if that helps.  We'd
still need something to plug them in to though.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--XZq0mbLCR4KNTYFe

--XZq0mbLCR4KNTYFe--