On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 05:09:02AM +0900, Chris Morris wrote:
> Anyone have a snippet or link to a snippet for setting up an email
> with HTML formatting? Does it have to be a multipart MIME yada yada
> with plain-text accompaniment, or can I skip that and just have html
> in it and keep it simple?

You _can_ just put HTML in it, with Content-Type: text/html

However, it is polite (and strongly recommended) to send the mail as a
Multipart/Alternative, with the first part being a plaintext representation
of the mail, and the second part the HTML. That means that it can be read by
people whose mailers don't support HTML.

Regards,

Brian.