Hi,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:24:53 +0900, David Ross <drossruby / yahoo.com> wrote:
> I might asd well start writing english SOAP
> documentation that explains details of soap4r. Where
> should I start? I know I should definitely document
> where I was having trouble at first.

Speaking about myself, I don't very often read documents...  Generally
I first read sample programs, google sample programs, then write a
sample by myself.  The next step is tracing its source code through
debugger.  I don't think no documents required, but I cannot imagine
what documents are requied.  Maybe do to lack of my English skill.

Soap4r users, how do you think?

> you are at gmail now, why?

It has nothing to do about soap4r.  I'm just tired of collecting spams
to my job e-mail address (I'm an admin).  Gmail filters spams without
my computer/network resource!

Regards,
// NaHi