On Wednesday 22 September 2004 04:10 am, Minero Aoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   In mail "Setup+ (was: install.rb hack # 42 <-- TMOLTUE ;)"
>
>     "trans.  (T. Onoma)" <transami / runbox.com> wrote:
> > Also, minor question: why is config.save downcase, but InstalledFiles is
> > camelcase?
>
> Because capital filenames are shown before lower case filenames
> in UNIX ls.  I think that users may want to use InstalledFiles,
> but not config.save.

I see.  I wonder if there's a constant I can change? I'll have to look.  I'd
might prefer it be called 'FILES' instead, to go along with my other files,
like README, TODO, etc.

> By the way, config.save is now renamed to ".config".

Getting better all the time! :)

Thank you very much Minero Aoki,
T.

--
( o _  елеще┴ (a place in Paki)
 //    trans.

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
-Mark Twain